Dear  all,

I am Sahar. and I try the totorial the Augmented Reality
http://www.devx.com/wireless/article/42482/1954 but it is dosn't work
with me.

and I change a lot of thing after that it was work.

question:

in my program I have camera view "full screen" and I have sensor value
in my program and I want from this value appear on the screen

on the top of camera. and when the sensor value update on the
background I want it update on the screen. can I send the code for you
to tell me what can I do? (it is small code just to try)

I will use the handler and send massage but I am confuse I don't know
were I but it to see the value.

I atached my code with the email

and if there any expert on android to help me to ask him qustion
online or by mobile please tell me becuase I have one month to finsh
this project and I nead expert to help me when I ask Q.

Thanks