Hi to everything:

Currently I'm developing an Android application for my company using
android, and another department has suggested to use HTML5 in an embedded
webapp to develop the application.
I want to know the pros and cons of using HTML5 vs android for developing
android applications.
I searched the web, and I didn't found enough arguments to use either HTML5
or Android.

The main point of using HTML5 is that you can code one, and deliver to both
Android and iOS.
The main poing of using android is, in theory, a better performance, though
I have not been able to find benchmarks about this, just a vague afirmation
on the web.

Does anyone has experience with this and can shere their impressions? Links
will be much appreciated too.

Thansk in advance.
Aitor