Hello everybody.

I'm trying to build a project on Netbeans, but I always get the same build
error:

*C:\Projects\AndroidProject\nbproject\build-impl.xml:338: Execute failed: *
*java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "${platforms.Android_2.2.aapt}"
(in directory "C:\ Projects\AndroidProject "): CreateProcess error=2, O
sistema não pode encontrar o arquivo especificado*
* at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:1029)*
* at java.lang.Runtime.exec(Runtime.java:615)*
* at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute$Java13CommandLauncher.exec(Execute.java:862)
*
* at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Execute.launch(Execute.java:481) ...*

*(And the stack goes on...)*

The thing is: I've been developing for Android for several months, and have
never seen such error. The old Android projects were compiling normally,
but since I checked this one out from SVN, any other Android project give
me the same error. I tried to change the Target Name (Properties > General)
from Android 2.2 to Android 2.1, without success.

I'm running on Windows 7, 64 bit, and latest versions of Netbeans, SDK,
JDK, etc (since I reinstalled it all again trying to fix it).

*ANY* ideas are highly appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance,
Luiz Santos