> Byte [] imagenB = bmp.toString ()). GetBytes ()

You want to convert the bitmap to a string?  And then you want to get the
bytes in the string?  That doesn't make sense.

What you need to do is create an OutputStream and then use Bitmap's
compress method:
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/graphics/Bitmap.html#compress%28android.graphics.Bitmap.CompressFormat,%20int,%20java.io.OutputStream%29

Thanks,
Justin Anderson