Hi,

I am facing a problem on android native code debugging, I am new user
to android and trying to build an application in opengles 2.0 which
coded in C/C++.

At present I am not able to use the ndk-gdb. I have made all
prerequisite of ndk-gdb but still not able to debug the application.
For sake of simplicity I am first trying to debug the "hello-gl2"
which is provided in the "android-ndk-r6b" sample package.

I have made the changes in the AndroidManifest.xml where I am using
attribute android:debuggable="true" in application tag.

I am rebuilding the project after cleaning up.
The application is running well on device however when I run the debug
command that is :-

application-directory >ndk-gdb

It gives me the following error:-

Pammy@Pammy-VAIO /cygdrive/f/EDrive/AndroidDevelopment/android-ndk-r6b/
samples/hello-gl2/jni
$ ndk-gdb
error: device offline
/cygdrive/f/EDrive/AndroidDevelopment/android-ndk-r6b/ndk-gdb: line
317: return: Android.mk: numeric argument required
ERROR: Could not find target device's supported API level!
ndk-gdb will only work if your device is running Android 2.2 or
higher.

I am getting this error on android-ndk r6b and r7b package also.
I am working on windows 7 and using cygwin for build.

Any help will be very appreciable.

Regards,
Pammy