Greetings all,

I'm attempting to make some slight modifications to the SMS/MMS
application that comes included with Android. I've found a couple
repositories, but downloaded the code from GitHub.

However, when I try to build a new solution from the existing source,
it says it can't find the manifest even though it's in the same
folder, etc. Also, the AndroidManifest doesn't appear to have a min-
sdk listed in it? Do I add this?

I basically, for starters, just want to deploy the code from eclipse
to my phone and verify that it works just like my Text / MMS
application that I use all the time. Then I'll make my modifications.

But I'm having a heck of a time getting this started. Any ideas?