Hello,

In the past few weeks, and especially since the most recent system
update, I've had problems with my phone's battery. It will lose nearly
all of its charge when I power it off at night. Last night, I powered
it off at 90% charged and this morning when I turned it on, it was at
30%. This is now a typical problem, occurring every night.

Any thoughts to what might be causing this? Is there a process that
keeps running that I need to turn off? Or is possible that it is just
an issue with the battery?