On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Александр Куликовский
<fit.al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry for so long answer. I found out that all phones have "normal"
> screen size and they do not differ due to real screen density.

There are many phones that are -small screens (e.g,. Sony Ericsson X10
mini, Motorola CHARM). There are some devices sold as phones that are
-large screens (e.g., Samsung Galaxy Note).

There are phones that are -ldpi (such as the above two), -mdpi (such
as all the first generation devices, like the T-Mobile G1), -hdpi
(such as all the second generation devices, like the Motorola DROID),
and -xhdpi (such as the Galaxy Nexus).

> So the solution is just to make
> one apk for slarge and large screens (to support all tablets), and antother
> apk just for normal, cause I do not want to support small screens.

You are welcome to do that. I wouldn't.

> Also you said Play Store supports 50MB apks. It's true, but some phones and
> some of their modifications can't load applications larger than 20MB.

Some devices have constrained internal storage, for which a 50MB app
would be much too large. However, Android 2.2 and 2.3 devices could
take advantage of "install-to-SD"
(http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/install-location.html)
for such apps.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 3.7 Available!