Hello
I am new at this site and new at developing.
The first activity in my application has 5 buttons, every one of them
should(at som point when I get it done) lead to a web page using the
"webview" wigdet. Eclipse does'nt show any errors or mistakes in the code
ANYWHERE.

BUT, when I try to run the app on my phone it only shows my background
color and the applications name.

This is what Eclipse shows (picture is taken with my phone) in main.xml

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-Eh4Mstm6RTI/T9D-o7D2CsI/AAAAAAAAEdo/mNDvt-qH0k8/s1600/IMG_20120607_211404.jpg>
This is what my phone shows: as you can see theres something wrong. but
what? please help me. Thanks, Lars.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hF-KuNJLMk8/T9D9_s8LeXI/AAAAAAAAEdY/_iry-jMFNv4/s1600/Screenshot_2012-06-07-19-05-04.png>