Hi.

I've just bought an Intel Android smartphone !

I've change My Application.mk to add a plateforme

APP_ABI := armeabi armeabi-v7a x86

And that works for Java a C code source.

But I have a assembly file too.
For ARM I used to compile it whit some options

Here is my Android.mk

LOCAL_MODULE := engine
LOCAL_ARM_MODE := arm
LOCAL_CFLAGS := -mfpu=neon -march=armv6t2 -O9
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := engine-arm.s
LOCAL_LDLIBS := -lm -llog -ljnigraphics
LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES := cpufeatures

Well now My problem is that I have another assembly file for the x86
called "engine-x68.s"

What I'd like to do is compiling it with some gcc options
-msse2 -m32 -masm=intel

So My Android.mk file should be something like

LOCAL_MODULE := engine
LOCAL_CFLAGS := -msse2 -m32 -masm=intel
LOCAL_SRC_FILES := engine-x86.s
LOCAL_LDLIBS := -lm -llog -ljnigraphics
LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES := cpufeatures

Finally my question is.

How Can I compile engine-arm.s with the first Android.mk param and
compile engine-x68.s with the second one ?
My goal is to have only one module (engine) and let Android loading
the correct library !