Where is the implementation of HttpsURLConnection?

>From javax\net\ssl\HttpsURLConnection.java, it is an abstract class.

public abstract class HttpsURLConnection extends HttpURLConnection {

I would like to dig into the implementation to see how it adds SNI support.

For non-HTTPS connection I mean the usage of SSL connection is not HTTP.

I really hope there is some corresponding openSSL API in JAVA to setup
SNI value.

In openssl, the API is SSL_set_tlsext_host_name(SSL* ssl, char* name).

Thanks,

/Kaiduan