From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-developers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lars
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 3:16 PM
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] Re: Help, eclipse does'nt show any errors,
but app does'nt work on phone.

Thank you I really appreciate you post=) I just misunderstood the point of
this forum. You know any beginner forums?(english or danish).

Den onsdag den 20. juni 2012 21.08.36 UTC+2 skrev Nobu Games:

Hey Lars, good to see that you want to learn programming at your young age
and picked Android for doing your first few steps. It's a great choice for
that, in my opinion.

But you need to understand that this forum is not meant to answer beginner
questions. We actually assume that you already know programming and
especially Java by your heart. And all your questions here clearly show that
you still have quite some way to go.

You should try and find a beginners level Java forum where people are glad
to help you out with your questions.

But anyway, keep up your spirit. I think playing around with existing code
samples is the way to go.