Hello.

I have started bit aggressive subject
since I believe payment issue is very important.
Some of app (Like Glu mobile's games)
which already apply this Subscription method also working weired with the
process.

Please everybody follow below description
to verify whether this is a problem or not.(I'm looking for a solution)

*Regarding *the description on Google,
(http://developer.android.com/guide/google/play/billing/billing_subscriptions.html)
and the sample from this page,
we can test the subscription and all the in-app billing process. and
it SEEM quite work well.(you need to build up and test).

BUT, to reproduce,
1. Once purchase a pre-registered 'subscription item' which is well paid
through your in-app billing test sample.

2. after that Immediately cancel the transaction WITHIN 15minites as Google
policy
to avoid refund process through the app download page on Google Play(just
press cancel)

then now you will receive totally two e-mails from Google system
one is about well purchased, another one is well cancelled.

After that,
you try to purchase the Subscription item again,
Google Market system will tell you that
'You already has the subscription' or so(as relevant your language)
even-though you cancel the subscription successfully.

 *Here is what*
I want to tell you that the PROBLEM.
If follow above simple steps,
1. You can't purchase again before expire the payment cycle(at least a
month)
mean that user can't buy the item with in the month
also mean that you can NOT earn the profit for users.
> Did you got a what the problem is? No? keep follow below.

the real problem is that
2. The app which contain Subscription selling/payment verifying module
recognize that
user successfully purchase the item.
Mean that user can access everything without any payment within a month!
Follow?
 Plus,
user can try to purchase and cancel every single payment cycle(monthly or
yearly).
Follow?

Ya, this Google's new subscription method SEEM that
security hole and serious problem which is unfiltered before commercialized.
You people try above
on some of apps like Contract killer from the company Glu mobile or
another applicant's app whatevery one
to repro whether immediately cancelled Subscription make wrongly work.

*So, *
my questions which I would like to ask you that
1. above is natural flow? not a problem/defect?
2. is there already exist any solution to correctly detect subscription
status
whether cancelled?(even though user cancel the subscription immediately
within 15 mins after purchase?)
3. If anything wrongly understand subscription application how to??

Please advice me anything since I need a solution to apply Subscription
method
without defect.

Thx.