I'm developing a simple in-app billing library. It works with static
products.

I have created a test account and I'm trying to buy a product, but google
Play is asking me for a credit card. Is there any way to test in-app
billing without using a real credit card (a sandbox environment, fake
credit card, etc)?

I have read here that the only way to test this is using a real credit card
with a test account (so you don't have to pay google taxes) and once you
have bought the product, refund it again, but it seems not to be a very
'developer-friendly' way.

Thanks.