Ok, guys, here's my code for getting SMS:

    Cursor cursor = getContentResolver().query(Uri.parse(uri),
    null, CallLog.Calls.DATE + " > " + lastSmsTime, null,
    CallLog.Calls.DATE + " ASC");

Where type is:

    "content://sms/inbox"
    "content://sms/sent"

And for calls:

    String[] projection = new String[] { CallLog.Calls.NUMBER,
    CallLog.Calls.TYPE, CallLog.Calls.DURATION, CallLog.Calls.DATE };
    Cursor managedCursor = getContentResolver().query(
    CallLog.Calls.CONTENT_URI, projection,
    CallLog.Calls.DATE + " > " + lastCallTime, null,
    CallLog.Calls.DATE + " ASC");

First of all, I know that this is undocumented provider(as you see, I use
column constants from different one).

Funny thing is that this is working ok on several 2.3.x devices. But now I
tried this on Galaxy S II(ICS 4.0.3). Now all SMS *are duplicated* in calls
provider.

Has anyone come across this issue?