Hi,

This code library helps you with speech recognition and in particular has
some nice code to help handle matching hard to match words using Soundex
and Stemming and other things. Check it out here:

https://github.com/gast-lib/gast-lib

To get started quickly, I suggest just extending this
Activity<https://github.com/gast-lib/gast-lib/blob/master/library/src/root/gast/speech/SpeechRecognizingAndSpeakingActivity.java>

Greg