I´m a german dev-beginner and i can tell you, our taxsystem is as complex
as hell...
I think you have a german giro-account right? So the way i would go is to
contact the local depatment of taxes where your bank is located. They might
help you much better than any dev because the whole thing depends on the
location of your business... If you have your business in germany you have
to pay full taxes at all... if you are located in EU you might have to pay
"Mehrwertsteuer" in germany but your countrydepending taxes (to YOUR
country) for the business.. If you locate the business in not EU countrys
you have to pay duty and so on and so on... so if you like to tell me which
institute you use i´m able to tell you witch departemnt you have to call.

Have a great day!