Hello,

I'm sending notifications with android C2DM. I'm using C2dmSharp. I'm
trying to send 200 different notifications to my phone. Server-side I get
an OK response with an id=[ID of sent message] for each message (like
documented here <https://developers.google.com/android/c2dm/#push>) so I
guess my serve is doing well. But on my phone I only get a few
notifications... NOT 200! Ok I know it's not a guaranteed service but it's
like 90% of notifications that aren't sent. Am I doing anything wrong? How
can I make it work?

Thanks