On Monday, July 16, 2012 4:54:35 PM UTC+1, TreKing wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 1:48 AM, elirev4 <elir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I was already looking for the answer there, but there is nothing...
>

> Nothing? Not even a link that says "Registration or Account Issues"?

> TreKing <http://sites.google.com/site/rezmobileapps/treking> - Chicago
> transit tracking app for Android-powered devices

Thank you to TreKing for that link (even if the OP didn't thank you) as I
wouldn't have found it if it weren't for this post. There were no useful
links on the error page at all and I kept going round in circles trying to
get help.

Just to make anyone else who is having this problem feel better... If you
contact Google using that link above you get an automated response, however
if you then reply to that with some additional information they do reply to
you fairly quickly. There seems to be an issue with Google Wallet if it's a
new account even if there isn't really a problem with the credit card.
Anyway, the whole thing was actually sorted out in less than a day and a
half from me contacting them so don't panic if you have a similar problem
:-)