Hi!

I'm very upset as I am a new Android developer and i've installed Eclipse,
ADT SDK several times.
I've been using Eclipse Indigo for a while on a Mac. As the emulater got
slower and slower every day I've decided to cancel the device and update
the tools. Then I've updated Eclipse too. Me stupid!
Eclipse blowed up with an error (something about an incompatibility or
something). It wasn't possible to start it.
Well I've cancelled Eclipse and SDK directory and installed everythig from
the beginning. No errors. Eclipse restarted itself but I cannot find
Android in the Preference Panel. There is no icon for Andoid on the Tool
bar also.

Can anyone help me? Maybe I should install a previous version. I've
installed the very last SDK (20) and Eclipse Classic Juno (maybe 4). I've
tried even Eclipse for mobile.
Is there an Eclipse error log to check why it's not loading the plugin?

Thanks,
Miky