Thanks Pedro for your reply.
 I had already put all the checks to open or close the database . The thing
is that this issue is occuring not so often and also it is occuring in
Samsung gi5800 phone. If i intentionally left the app opened for few hours
then it won't come. I just want to confirm that whether this error is in my
code or it is the issue with this phone.