Hey guys. I'm trying to make an application for Android in Eclipse.
However when I try to follow guides like this one:
http://androidcodemonkey.blogspot.dk/2010/01/hello-world-your-first-android.html

I get a problem from the start. When I go to File > New there is no "Android
Project" even though I installed multiple Android packages to Eclipse. All i
can find is under file > new > project > Android and then things like "Android
Application Project" and "Android Sample Project". However these are not alike
the once i see in the tutorial.

I hope anyone got the answer for why I can't make an Android Application like
the one in the tutorial.

Thanks - Johannes.