Hello!

Thanks for answering. Actually, i already know how to draw lines and
rectangles, but i would like to draw points.

Can you provide me with the calls to the Matrix methods that would achieve
the 2D projection using screen coordinates for the given surface width and
height?

I made some tests with just a few points and it looks really strange. For
example, if i call this:

      coords[0] = 10;
      coords[1] = 10;
      coords[3] = 11; coords[4] = 10;

      vertexBuffer.put(coords);
      vertexBuffer.position(0);

      GLES20.glVertexAttribPointer(mPositionHandle, 3, GLES20.GL_FLOAT,
false, 3 * 2, vertexBuffer); // Prepare the triangle coordinate data
      GLES20.glDrawArrays(GLES20.GL_POINTS, 0,2);

Then i get a point at 0,0 and another at 10,10.

If i add a new coordinate at 12,10, i get two points side by side, but if i
add a new point at 13,10, i get only 1 point again!

thanks.