Being a beginner with Android (both usage and hobby dev.), I found it
kind-of hard to believe that it is not possible to make 'Personal Call
Assistant' or 'Answering machine' type application do not exist, since
these are common on Symbian and iOS side of things. On checking google
play, I was surprised to find that all auto-answer solutions use
SMS/short-messaging for such things. I am still hoping that I am missed
using the right keywords.