Hi all,

I am meeting a problem that, I have to change the CPU performance to
increase the LTE data rate. So, I have to write "perfomance" the
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor. Unfortunately, I
cannot access that file for writing my command.

when I am using adb shell command to check the file attributes, I see that.
>>          -rw-r--r-- root scaling_governor

I think the file allows us to edit it, but I cannot write it on my source
code.

I implemented my code at
com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.NetworkController.java.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dale