No, but there is something even better:  on-line license verification.
 http://developer.android.com/guide/google/play/licensing/index.html

Your app can ask Android Market any time whether the current user has a
license to use it.  If they aren't, then you can decide what to do about
it. (For example, you could display a dialog offering them an incentive to
pay for it.)