Hi Niggle,

Thanks for the reply.

If moving applications from internal memory works on other phones like
sony,HTC and even in samsung S2, Galaxy note etc, why it is not the same in
Samsung Galaxy S3.

Note : ICS 4.0.4 is installed in my Samsung Galaxy S3. I have checked few
other mobiles like Samsung Galaxy note, Samsung Galaxy S2, Sony Xperia Ion
etc  which has ICS 4.0.4 installed. In all the mentioned phones am able to
move installed applications from Internal memory to external SD.

All i wanted to know is moving applications from internal memory is a core
andriod feature or not. (if am correct this was released in Android 2.2).
If it is a core android feature then why samasung doesnt provide that
feature in Samsung Galaxy S3 alone.

Expecting your reply.

Thanks
Balaji.