Hello everyone,

                           I am developing an android application. In that
I am using some Indian language fonts (e.g. Hindi).  I have used TTF font
files but it is not rendering joint alphabets properly. That's why In my
application I want to detect weather Indian (e.g. Hindi )language is
supported by that android device or not. If its not supported by the device
then close the application.

                          Please help me to solve this problem.