How can I put different resources for different dpi on ICS with the same
sw800dp smallest width?

Details: There are two tablets with ICS 4.0.4. First one has 1280x800
resolution and mdpi (160) density. Second one has 1920x1200 resolution and
hdpi (240) density. So in terms of smallest width they both have the same
sw800dp qualifier but different mdpi/hdpi density qualifiers.

I need to have different layouts and images for these two resolutions.

So I created two directories:

layout-sw800dp-mdpi

layout-sw800dp-hdpi

I thought that each device will choose its own directory according to the
smallest width AND density. BUT both of them take resources from the same
sw800dp-hdpi folder!

I'm very confused and do not know how to separate resources for that two
different resolutions.

Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
 <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/android>