Hello,

Developing my first Android application and have a best practice design
question.

My app need to retrive data from an external SQL Server database. For
example, pass a store number parameter and recieve information about that
store to display in the app. After browsing some articles on the subject it
appears that i have a couple options based on the environment and tools
that we have avaiable.

1) Create a web service (asmx) using ASP.NET to retrive the data
2) Create a web application (aspx) using ASP.NET to retrive the data.

Anyone have thoughts on this subject? Any issues integrating a android app
to either of these solutions?

Thanks, Gary