I can't actually run/debug your code because I'm on the bus and I don't
want to generate a new project on AIDE, but the most usual suspect with
multi-touch troubles is a confusion among pointer IDs and pointer indexes.
Check this old post on Android devs blog to see if you're getting them
right.
http://android-developers.blogspot.com.ar/2010/06/making-sense-of-multitouch.html?m=1

Marina