Hi,

I am trying to follow the steps below (found in an earlier email thread
from  Anil Yadav (anily0...@gmail.com):

Step 1: First launch emulator from command line (by typing Emulator
command)
Step 2: Then launch DDMS using command line (by typing DDMS command)
Step 3: Start your application in emulator which you want to debug and
you can check the process into DDMS (DDMS will automatically sync with
emulator on 8700 port)
Step 4: Start eclipse and open your source project (you will get one
error regarding port 8700, please ignore it this is due to DDMS
already sync on 8700 port)
Step 5: Put break pointer in your source code to debug it
Step 6: Right click on your project -> Debug as -> Debug
Configurations then you will see Debug configuration window
Step 7: Right click on 'Remote Java Application' and select 'New' then
give name 'android-debug' or anything you like.
Step 8: Set the 'Project' to your source project
Step 9: Keep the 'Host' set to 'localhost', but change 'Port' to 8700.
Step 10: Click the 'Debug' button and navigate in your application on
emulator.

First, I can debug my Android project (on Mac) by clicking my project and
then 'Debug' and then select 'Android'.
My application can run on the emulator, and it hits the break points I set.

However, when I try to follow the step above in remote debugging for the
same project,

I get this error:
47:33 W/ddms: Connection on 'debug selected' port, but none selected
50:40 W/ddms: Connection on 'debug selected' port, but none selected
51:44 W/ddms: Connection on 'debug selected' port, but none selected

Can you please tell me how to fix my problem?  I have put port 8700 in my
remote debugging.

Thank you for any pointers.