I need to display a table of data, and I've been trying to do it with a
GridLayout, but I can't make it look good.  The last column is expanded to
fill the rest of the screen space.  I understand that GridLayout doesn't
have the concept of weight.  I don't think using a LinearLayout as each row
would work because I want each column to be lined up.  Am I stuck using a
TableLayout?  It seems like there should be a way to make GridLayout do
this.