I have a ListView which contains all of my TV Series in my Google TV app.
 My goal is that when the user uses the d-pad to move to a different TV
Show, without selecting it (clicking the center button) the background of
the main view will change to match the currently focused show.  Selecting
the item will descend into the tree, so I can't use onItemClickListener for
this solution.  The problem is that I can't seem to find out how to get
notified when the focused list item changes, only when the selected one
does.  Does anyone know who to do this?

Thanks
Ryan