Does "wrap_content" always result in "AT_MOST"?

If it says 411 pixles at most, I would have thought I will take all of
it because I could use that. I would not have thought to give back my
"content" size. Just thinking aloud.

what will "match_parent" do? Does that come in as "EXACT", matching
the size of the parent?

Thank you so much for your help. It saved me hours of agony that I am
about to jump into  ...
Satya