Hi there,

I'm having a problem with calling in a Tab. If you look at the following
code:

TabHost tabs = (TabHost) findViewById(R.id.tabHost); and the following code
from my xml file:

<TabHost
        android:id="@android:id/tabHost"
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        android:layout_alignParentLeft="true"
        android:layout_alignParentTop="true" >

You will see that I have an id variable named tabHost. In theory, it should
be able to read the variable, but it is not. Is there a reason why?

Thank you,
Kevin Davis