It means that the SDK does not include support for native ARM code.
Figuring out tricks to use it is just like working around the SDK to use
some other unsupported API: you will most likely break at some point in the
future when your users receive an OTA update that changes the API you are
using.  In this case, the API is the entire set of APIs for native code: the
calling conventions, posix and c library, etc.

Sorry but that is all I have time to post on this topic.  You can do a
search on the group to find numerous other discussions on it.