that is an ambitious question. :)

See a little bit of research I have done
http://satyakomatineni.com/item/4234

this space is coming to be known as BAAS (Back end as a service)

Some players are

Cocoafish - Appecelerator/Titanium now ACS
Parse
Applicasa
Stackmob
Kinvey

But thats just tip of the iceberg you are looking at. See the picture
from Kinvey at that URL all the way at the end to see the explosion.

Good luck

http://satyakomatineni.com/android/training
http://satyakomatineni.com
http://androidbook.com