Hi All,

Once before I designed a program that had a good sized text view. In the text view there was a variable value that changed periodically. Depending on the numerical value of this variable, I would change the background color attribute of the text view.

I am not sure this is the best way to accomplish the affect I want on the text view. I did run into some issues where occasionally the system would display that a problem had occur and ask if the user wanted to Force Close the application. This problem always seemed to occur when the background color was being changed.

Does anyone think they have a better way to accomplish this same affect?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin