Lew,

I find your flat out rudeness very unprofessional. Perhaps you would be served by reading a copy of "How To Win Friends and Influence People."

Of course that was my first clue, and I have attempted to track down what file is causing the problem. So if you have any more rude comments please keep them to yourself until you learn to give some respect.