Hi there,

I have an PhoneGap hybrid app that works fine in Android 2, 3 and 4.0. For
dealing with query string parameters I use the shouldInterceptRequest
method to load local web pages manually. In the previously mentioned
Android versions this method receives an url like '
file:///android_asset/www/mylocalwebpage.html?key=val'. Easy to handle.
However, in Android 4.1 I get something like '
http://127.0.0.1:40582/[somerandomstringidentifier]'. Does anybody have a
clue where this string identifier comes from or how to resolve this uri to
the actual file path? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards
Chris