Dear all.

Now I'm developing 10.1"  Tablet application.
10.1" Tablet has split view Settings app. Right section is main menu
(display, sound, accesibility ...). Left Section is details.

I call Accessibility Settings (Package name : com.android.settings Activity
name : com.android.settings.Settings$AccessibilitySettingsActivity)
I want Below button in Accessibility Settings window.

How can I fix
AccessibilitySettings.java<http://androidxref.com/source/xref/packages/apps/Settings/src/com/android/settings/AccessibilitySettings.java>
 ?
I try to add setContentView(R.layout.button)... But It was not working.

Please give me a help to solve this problem.