android:multiprocess="false" is redundant since that is the default value
(long long ago it didn't used to be for content providers, but these days
false is the default everywhere).

The shared user ID just means the packages sharing the uid -can- run in the
same process.  To make them actually run in the same process, you need to
use android:process with the same process name.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.