Yes bob, I had found that these days... but I`m not pretty sure if using a
device like that I'd be able to get the tv image inside my app... today I
realized that Google TV provides what I want... I think. I'm going to study
it more to find out if it really does what I expect.

anyway, thanks for help.

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 7:08 PM, bob <b...@coolfone.comze.com> wrote:

> It sounds like this is what you are looking for:
>
> http://www.geniatech.com/tv-tuner-for-android-tablet.asp
>

> On Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:36:28 PM UTC-6, Paulo Coutinho wrote:
>>
>> Hello, I'm new on android and I'm checking if I can do what I want on
>> android. I'm looking for any way to get the TV broadcast signal into my
>> app. I saw that android has a Camera api to access device cams and I'd like
>> to know if it's possible to "open" a external USB TV Tuner or Video Capture
>> Device by using the Camera API. I'm asking that because I'm also evaluating
>> the Adobe Flash as another option to do what I want and in Flash you can
>> access video capturing devices with its Camera API (of course you have to
>> install its drivers on windows).
>>
>> Are there "drivers" of such devices for android?
>> Is there any way to show video from any capturing device?
>> Is there any way to plug a AV output to a android device?
>> Is there any other way to do what I want?
>>
>> Thanks a lot
>>
>  --

[]'s, pcmnac.