Hi friends,
Thankx for all comments. And ads displaying perfectly now.
Please give me a perfect answer for these,

*01. here is the my XML code*

<com.google.ads.AdView
                android:id="@+id/ad"
                android:layout_width="wrap_content"
                android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                android:layout_alignParentTop="true"
                android:layout_centerHorizontal="true"
                ads:adSize="BANNER"
                ads:adUnitId="a150e974e7ede1b"
                ads:loadAdOnCreate="true"
                ads:testDevices="TEST_EMULATOR,TEST_DEVICE_ID_GOES_HERE" />

Should i remove *ads:testDevices* tag after testing?

*02. Can i use this ad for all activities in my app..?*
*
*
*Thank you.*