When a new SDK is posted, there is a complete API diff and overview of the
changes.  However, there is very little change to the platform APIs in 1.1,
so there isn't much to say about this one.  I'm not sure when an SDK for it
will be available.

Also, out of curiosity, how did you go about using the private class?  If
you are actually using the SDK, you shouldn't be able to use any of the
private classes, just to protect people from accidentally using things that
will break on them.

Finally, if there is a class like this in the internal implementation that
you really want to use, just copy it out and build the copy in to your own
code.  That way your code won't break when the system changes.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.