Hi ,

I want to get a list of android applications on basis of rarely used. I am
not getting how can we access last run time of application.

I thought it could be possible through reading of logcat file. But looking
on log file of device, I found that the first entry of logcat is of 2 days
back.

Is anyone have any idea about how to get last run and flushing mechanism of
logcat file.

Thanks in advanced

---
"Android Developers" group.