Hi
I am working on a device that uses dns names and IP addresses to make
calls. This is not phone device. We are planning to replace the RIL
layer bottom end to talk to our own call backend that accepts IP
addresses. When I invoke a ACTION_CALL intent with a dns name, I see
the Phone app coming up and changing the dns name into a phone number.
Is there any option to turn that behavior off? Basically the phone app
passes whatever string I passed all the way to RIL layer as is without
mangling it.

Thanks for your help.