On 03/20/2013 05:38 AM, Android2ee wrote:
Hi,
You should build your own home activity ( a real one that handles all the
events needed to be handled by a home) then at each key
methods of your activity (onResume, onCreate) you just launch your apllication
using the intent (startActivity(intent)).
If building a home is a too huge work, a home is already available (under
apache licence) in the sdk, to be exact in the sample of
the sdk.
Then, as you did, just set this home as the default one on the devices you want
to manage.
I have the project to make such application  for my kid allowing him to use
only some applications (the ones I decided).
Hope it helps.
Mathias Seguy
Founder of Android2EE

Hey thanks for the advice.  This looks like the way to go.  I'll check out
the sample launcher.  Are there docs somewhere outlining which methods must
be handled?

Tobiah