Filipe wrote:

> I have a project in Eclipse that uses some jni [sic] libraries that I load
> using System.loadLibrary("myNativeLib").

Those libraries are native to what platform?

> This works great, but if I move my app to the SDCard it stops working,
> because it can't load the library.

Did you take note of this from the Javadocs for 'System.loadLibrary()'?
"The mapping of the specified library name to the full path for loading the
library is implementation-dependent."

Where did you put the library on the device. Is this where the system
expects to find libraries?

 Are there any limitations on moving the app to SDCard when using jni? Or
> do I have to change my call to System.loadLibrary ?

http://developer.android.com/reference/java/lang/System.html#loadLibrary(java.lang.String)

Also, I see some potentially useful links here:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Android+JNI

--
Lew

---